Monday, May 30, 2011

At my wits end...

You know that saying,"a marriage will ruin a great relationship," well it is true. We are approaching our 1st anniversary and we might not make it. Our relationship is fine except for my 25yr old stepson. After 15yrs together my husband still lets him disrespect me in my own home and myself and my kids for everything. When it is time to grow up?

My stepson has always treated my badly, except when he whats something. Now that we are married, he thinks that I am going take everything his inheritance away. I hadn't planned on it, until now. He doesn't live here and still thinks this is his house and not mine.

Last weekend he left his 2 dogs at my our house to tear everything up. When everything blew up, he attacked my 25yr son "that was visiting" and said it was his fault.

I guess when he tried to ruin our wedding, I thought it would blow over. I just don't know what to do anymore. If I leave, he wins. And why should I give up the love of my life for a spoiled little brat?

My husband has one last chance to straighten this out and stand up to his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories