Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My purpose

My purpose of this blog is to share the information and scams that I have learned. Knowledge is the most important things when conducting business, especially on the internet. The net is the easiest way to scam innocent people and there are a lot of people willing to do it. Everyone is out for an easy, quick buck, but there are not many ways to do that. My goal is to expose these sites so that others do not fall victim. I will write about new legitimate opportunities and non legit scams. There will also be various rant and raves about things that irate and interest me. I live a very basic life in an extreme rural area in Wyoming and do everything possible to save money and reuse items. When I find an idea to save money or an inexpensive way of doing something, I will share it with my readers. I hope that my readers will share any ideas they might have as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories