Monday, February 28, 2011

Eat Pray Love



I have heard a lot about this movie and was not really interested in watching it. Then my husband mentioned it, so I ordered it through Netflix. It was a great movie. I feel that every woman in the world can relate to the character. In my opinion, this is something that every woman needs to do, except most of us do not have the money or resources. For those of us that can not afford the journey, this movie allows us to experience the life awakening adventure. Since the beginning of time, women and men get caught up in pleasing everyone else and doing the right thing. Mean while, we loose ourself. We tend to focus on things we think are important but really are not. It is an eye opening movie that you must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories