Monday, August 23, 2010

Anti-mosque

I am sure everyone has heard about the contraversy regarding the proposed Mosque near ground zero. I can not believe that the Islamic community would ever believe that the american people would allow this. Basically they are saying that if we do not allow it, it shows disrespect for their religion and gives them a reason to terrorize us and if we do, it shows that they can control us. Damned if we do and damned if we don't. The video that I recently posted from a British man shows that we have worldwide support against this. Islams would not allow us to build a shrine on sacred ground in their country, why should we. Anyone that allows this to be built should be shot.

I was scanning through various blogs last week and ran into one from a guy in Ohio. He was complaining about having to listen to this all the time and stated, "who cares?" All I have to say is, he must not be a real american. True americans are what made this country what it is today, whether it be good or bad. It is our responsibility to protect it the best we can. This means not allowing terrorist religions to take over. Considering that our president is not even a natural born citizen and his actions so far have sided with these sort of people, he will probably make sure that the Mosque is built. If he does, I'm sure that his days will be numbers.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been following the news real close but I did see a clip about how some of the construction workers are striking against this. I am a construction worker and that would be a hard decision since my family does need to eat. I support their ethics but my family comes first. Does this mean that the mosque is a go ahead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I was talking with a friend and he suggested that we let them build the mosque and when it is full, blow it up. As the saying goes, "An eye for an eye".

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio
Top Stories