Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Free stuff

While I was on disability, I spent a lot of time on the internet. I have found several different sites were you can get free samples. In an eight month span of time, I have accumulated a large supply of various samples. Most of the free sample sites have mostly the same items. The site that I use is yesall4free.com and thunderfap.com. Be careful of offers or samples that require participation. These are never free.


Another site that is legitimate is Rewardport.com. They send you emails that offer points for doing surveys, reading offers and links to samples. Even if you choose not to participate in the offers, you receive points just for clicking on the link. These points can be used to purchase gift cards to hundreds of popular places.

1 comment:

  1. I started some the free sample sites about 6 months ago and have accumulated alot of cool things. It is fun to get stuff in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

My Zimbio
Top Stories