Thursday, January 13, 2011

Are social site's worth it?

.

I can be very impersonal, but if I want someone to know something important about me or my life, I will call them. Take for instance, my half brother which my sister and I usually only saw at Christmas, funerals or children’s birthdays, posted on Facebook that his divorce was going smoothly. My sister was furious. It didn’t bother me since I have always been more understanding and I had noticed the distance at our father’s funeral, so it did not surprise me. My now ex-sister in law is a lot like me so we got along great and talked regularly through email. But I do have a problem with her Facebook page. It is great that my brother and she have a great relationship, but the post about her, her boyfriend, my brother and their son having outings together are strange. They all are Facebook friends and I think that it is very disrespectful to post pictures of sucking face with the new guy. No matter how amicable a split up is; that would hurt. I guess that if it bothers my brother, then he will un-friend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories