Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun and legit work

I finally found a website that I be creative and earn a few bucks. It isn’t a get rich quick scam. The site is owned by Amazon.com and it is legit. It is called Mechanical Turk (mturk.com) and various people and sites list assignments to be completed for a small amount of money. Most of the hits are short and easy. The money made can either be transferred to your bank account or used to purchase items on Amazon.

A few of the assignments that I have completed are surveys and research groups. There is everything from translating to categorizing items. Writing product reviews is one of my favorites. There are several hits for large and small articles to be written. When I get better, I plan to start tackling some of the big articles; these usually pay $3 to $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories