Thursday, January 13, 2011


Life in Wyoming is always an adventure. Just last night about 12:30am, our neighbor; that lives up the hill from us, was knocking on the door. It seems that his truck got drunk and couldn’t manage in the snow. He looked so pitiful, covered in snow and no gloves. I think he fell a few times. It was only 15 below zero, no problem pulling him out, right. After about two hours, the steep, narrow and dark road was not helping. Since my husband is away at work, I filled him on the details when he called. When he got done laughing, he stated that it was good for me to keep busy and now Monte (neighbor) and I are even. Two years ago Christmas evening, he had to help me out. My problem was a cigarette. It’s very important to never take your eyes of the road. Trust me; I have seen my share of snow banks.

Now, I am so tired and I have to haul coal to the house while it is warm today. I am trying to be ready for the cold spell. I hear that the excerise is good. Good thing that I got a big bottle of tylenol and a back massager for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories