Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a while......

I finally have time to get back to my rantings. In Wyoming, you never know how the weather will be. So, I have been busy trying to get the house buttoned up before it gets really cold. Luckily, I took the extra time because we just got hit with a lot of snow and below freezing temps.

Now that I am home bound, I have started on my inside projects, mostly painting. I am so tired of looking and drab white walls. I decided to got wild and try out some bold colors. I thought that my husband would freak when he saw the teal walls in the dining room, but he didn't. He said that it looked great with the fish net and antique lures hanging. I guess that I am subconciously trying to bring the ocean into the house. Now, I just need to pick a color for my antique room. Any suggestions?



Even though it is freezing out, I need to start thinking about getting my seeds started for next summers garden. That is if I can get them to start. For some reason, the last several times that I have tried to start seeds, they never sprouted. I have been doing them the same way for several years and it always worked before. Maybe I will have to surf the net for new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories